Applying for a refund of VAT paid abroad (accountant or representatives)


Only representatives registered with a Danish CVR/SE number can use E-tax for businesses. If you are applying for a VAT refund for Danish customers as a foreign representative, you must have an administrative SE number.

You will need this: