Use this form if you wish to work as an individual within the electrical, plumbing, sewage and gas installations field on a temporary basis, apply here.
You will need this:
- Insurance agreement, where relevant, or other forms of personal or collective protection in connection with professional liability (enclose copy of policy).
- Documentation of citizenship in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 (enclose copy of passport, driver’s license, etc.).
To recognise your profession:
- A signede requried certification from national recognition authority. The form has to be signed by the authority before you can attach it in the application. You can find the form here
- Documentation certifying lawful establishment in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 in which country you are pursuing activities as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession (i.e. copy of establishment license, extract from the register of companies, firms or associations, certificate from the trade union organization or certificate from employer together with social security certificate or tax rate or deduction card from the tax authority).
- Documentation certifying that at the time of issue you were not prevented from practicing your profession, even temporarily. Your profession must appear from the certificate.
- Proof of professional qualifications (enclose copy of certificates of professional competence; i.e. copies of your certificates of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving access to your profession where applicable, or other relevant attestations of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications).
- Proof that you have pursued the profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area or equivalent profession for at least one year on a full-time basis or equivalent duration on a part-time basis during the ten years prior to the notification (NB Only if the profession or the education of the profession in question is not regulated in the country in which you are established).
- All required documents must be presented in Danish, English, German, Swedish or Norwegian. The academic certificates needs a sworn translation
- The documents must be in one of the following types: gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf
- Your personal information and documents may be shared with other European authorities via IMI (Informationssystem on the internal market)