Advisors to food businesses (temporary provision and establishment)


Danish food companies can be forced by authorities to seek advice at registered advisors to food businesses. If you want to provide business in Denmark as such a food advisor you must be approved by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.

Dette skal du bruge:

Application for authorisation to provide business as a food advisor is made by filling out the application form for approval as an advisor on food safety for cases relating to mandatory advice.

More information can be found in the common guidance for hygiene training programs and food advisors.

Applications can be submitted electronically via website. You may also send your application to the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration by letter, fax or e-mail. Find contact details below.