Sign up as a voluntary payer to ATP Livslang Pension

ATP Livslang Pension

Here you can sign up as a voluntary payer to ATP Livslang Pension. If your spouse is working for you (without a salary agreement), he/she can also choose to pay for his/her own ATP Livslang Pension.

Dette skal du bruge:

  • Your MitID (with a public digital signature/employee signature)

  • Your civil registration number

  • Contact information.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'

  2. Log in with your MitID.

You need to have your own private company (not an IVS, ApS or A/S company) to sign up for this.

Find information about signing up, cancelling and conditions in the 'Guidelines' tab above.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about ATP Livslang Pension?

Read about ATP Livslang Pension for self-employed