View reports to Feriepengeinfo for the paying party


For the parties making the holiday pay payments: In this self-service you can view the reports that the employer has submitted to the Danish Tax Agency via E-income with you as the paying party.

You will need this:
  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.
  • If searching for specific information on individual employees:
    Civil registration numbers for your employees.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID
  3. Search for your company or an individual employee.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay