Before taking up temporary and occasional work as a psychologist in Denmark a declaration must be forwarded to the Danish Supervisory Board of Psychological Practice.
A citizen of a EU/EEA Member State or a country which the EU has made an agreement with concerning the practicing of a regulated profession and who is legally established in a Member State and who is fully qualified to practice as a psychologist in a Member State may work on a temporary and occasional basis as a psychologist in Denmark by using the professional title from the Member State in which the psychologist is established.
A person is legally established in a Member State if the person meets all the conditions for practicing a profession in a Member State and is not - even temporary - prohibited from practicing such services.
Before taking up such temporary and occasional work in Denmark a declaration must be forwarded to the Danish Supervisory Board of Psychological Practice via the "Start"-button. There are no forms available for the declaration, but it should be in writing and should contain:
- Name, address, telephone, e-mail
- Documentation for citizenship (such as copies of relevant pages of passport)
- Documentation for change of birth name, if any (such as marriage certificate)
- Documentation for recognition of a diploma as a psychologist received in a third country or another EU/EEA Member State, if any
- Documentation for being legally established in a Member State.
The declaration is valid for 12 months.
The contact form is only available in Danish. Therefore it is also possible to send the application and documentation to **email@example.com**. (Note that it is not a secure email.)