Apply for subsidy for travel expenses

Arbejdsgivernes Uddannelsesbidrag (AUB)

As an employer you can apply for subsidy for travel expenses when your trainee is posted abroad.

You will need this:
  • Receipt with amount and travel dates for travel expenses paid by you
  • If the trainee has incurred the expenses: documentation for the amount paid to the trainee
  • The invite from the school, if the travel expenses regards a school period.

Please note:
AUB covers a maximum amount corresponding to the cost of the cheapest public transportation.