Report a work accident as an employer without a CBR number

Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring

You can report work accidents in EASY as a company without a CBR number.

You will need this:
  • Your company’s RUT number, name and address (RUT = Register of Foreign Service Providers)
  • The victim’s full name, address, gender, year of birth, citizenship and CPR number (where applicable).
  • Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
  • Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.


  1. Click on [Start]
  2. Enter information on your employer and yourself (as the person submitting the report)
  3. Enter information on the victim’s employment
  4. Enter information on the accident and the accident location
  5. Click on “Report”

Read about Labour Market Insurance