Report holiday pay via E-income


When you pay holiday pay for your employees, you must report it to the Danish Tax Agency via E-income.

You will need this:
  • The company’s SE no. or CVR no.
  • The civil registration numbers of your employees

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Go to E-income' (redirects you to the reporting page at the Danish Tax Agency’s site).
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID
  3. Fill out required information.

You can read about deadlines for reporting and transferring payments in lieu of untaken days of holiday for your employees in the 'Guidelines' tab.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay