If you wish to work as a teacher in Danish as a Second Language for adult foreigners you, you will need professional recognition from the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science.
You must fill in an application form and attach the required documents.
- Proof of nationality: passport, ID card etc.
- Certificate/letter of authorisation or other documentation by which you are entitled to work as an educator or teacher in primary school (only applies to countries where such certificates etc. are issued)
- Diploma(s)/certificate(s): Evidence of your teaching qualification(s)
- Transcript, mark sheet or similar list of subjects passed, for each qualification that you want to have assessed
- Translation(s) of the diploma(s)/certificate(s) and transcripts mentioned if they are not in English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Evidence of professional experience if you have worked as an educator or teacher in primary school, in or outside Denmark, if any
- Documentation of change of name, if relevant