If you are the owner of one or more tattooing establishments in Denmark, you are required to keep your information on the establishment updated at all times.
If you have amendments concerning the information registered about your tattooing establishment you have to use this form. Once you have filled out the form, you submit it via the "Start"-button.
To register your amendments, you have to provide information about:
- CVR number of the tattooing establishment (if the company is registered in the Central Business Register (CVR)
- Name of the tattooing establishment
- Address of the tattooing establishment
You can use this form to register amendments about:
- The contact details of the tattooing establishment (such as telephone number, E-mail address, website (if the establishment has a website))
- The personal data for the tattooing establishment's proprietor/managing director
- If you wish to add employees to the tattooing establishment/registry (if the tattooist has a national ID number (CPR), this must be added. In addition, you must enter the name and email address of each individual tattooist)
- If you wish to delete employees from the tattooing establishment/registry (if the tattooist has a national ID number (CPR), this must be added. In addition, you must enter the name and email address of each individual tattooist)
If you want to change the address of a registered establishment, you must fill in a new registration and de-register your current establishment.
Please find the form for registration of a tattooing establishment here.
You can find the form to de-register a tattooing establishment here.