The Danish Safety Technology Authority issues the authorisations within the electrical-, plumbing- and sewage installation field as well as the company approvals within the gas field.
You have to fill out the application form via this link. Once you have filled out the application, you submit the application form and the required documentation via the 'Start' - button.
When applying for working permanently or carrying out installations on a temporary basis, the duration, frequency and continuity of the pursuit of the profession are very important factors.
Following documentation is required:
- Insurance agreement, where relevant, or other forms of personal or collective protection in connection with professional liability (enclose copy of policy).
- Documentation of citizenship in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 (enclose copy of passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Documentation certifying lawful establishment in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 in which country you are pursuing activities as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession (i.e. copy of establishment license, extract from the register of companies, firms or associations, certificate from the trade union organization or certificate from employer together with social security certificate or tax rate or deduction card from the tax authority).
- Documentation certifying that at the time of issue you were not prevented from practicing your profession, even temporarily. Your profession must appear from the certificate.
- Proof of professional qualifications (enclose copy of certificates of professional competence; i.e. copies of your certificates of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving access to your profession where applicable, or other relevant attestations of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications).
- Proof that you have pursued the profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area or equivalent profession for at least one year on a full-time basis or equivalent duration on a part-time basis during the ten years prior to the notification (NB Only if the profession or the education of the profession in question is not regulated in the country in which you are established).
Please notice: All required documents must be presented in Danish, English, German, Swedish or Norwegian. The academic certificates needs a sworn translation.