The Danish Safety Technology Authority issues the authorisations within the electrical-, plumbing- and sewage installation field as well as the company approvals within the gas field.
You have to fill out the application form for approval via this link. Once you have filled out the application, you submit the application form and the required documentation via the 'Start' - button.
When applying for working permanently or carrying out installations on a temporary basis, the duration, frequency and continuity of the pursuit of the profession are very important factors.
Following documentation is required:
- Documentation of nationality (enclose copy of passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Copies of your certificates of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving access to pursue the profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or other relevant attestations of professional competence and evidence of formal qualifications.
- Documentation of any professional experience as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession for at least one year on a full-time basis or equivalent duration on a part-time basis during the ten years prior to the notification in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 where the profession as a technically responsible person or the education and training leading to the profession is not regulated. However, please also see § 15, section 1 which implements article 17 in directive of the European Parliament and of the council on the recognition of professional qualifications.
- Documentation certifying that you are not prevented from practicing your profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession in your home country or the country from which you come, even temporarily. Your profession must appear from the certificate.
- Documentation certifying that you have not, in your position or otherwise in your profession, displayed such behavior that there is reason to suppose that the profession will not be exercised in a safe manner.
- Documentation certifying that you are of legal age, are not under guardianship and manage your own affairs.
Please notice: All required documents must be presented in Danish, English, German, Swedish or Norwegian. The academic certificates needs a sworn translation.