Report ATP contributions via E-income

ATP Livslang Pension

When you pay ATP contributions for your employees, you must report it to the Danish Tax Agency via E-income.

You will need this:
  • NemID/MitID (with a public digital signature/employee signature)
  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Go to E-income' (redirects you to the reporting page at the Danish Tax Agency’s site).
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID.

Do you need information about ATP Livslang Pension?

Read about ATP Livslang Pension